Cool!! Things that make you happy

Gh0st

Australia's finest since 1981
Haha wow, just got some Mary Jane flavoured juice for my e-cig... nice trip down memory lane :p
It's amazing how even the taste of tobacco or weed makes things different.. leaves you feeling a bit more satisfied.

Gh0st

Hahaha arent most of them these days!!

Today Im happy because we're nearly at 50 members :D
Also pretty damn happy I've nearly finished adding all the major content I need to, from here it's just updating ;)

Nighthawk

Hentai freak
Gh0st
Haha damn right - most of them are boring and nothing more than propaganda pushers and lame rehashes nowadays

Gh0st

Well its mine and my wife's 1yr anniversary today :D
10 yrs together in June sometime
Our 4th boy is likely to be born VERY soon!!
Soooo yeah I'm pretty happy :D

Also applied for a job in a tree harvester ;) would be nice to kick back in a huge, air conditioned machine and be lazy!
Sorry QLD, your losses are good for our timber industry :(

Fitism

Encouraged to set up my minix which reminded me to post here. You know, You've bought something and suddenly something else comes along and you forget it? Hmmm, sounds good enough excuse. In truth, I help allot of local friends with technical issues apart from mod/soldering, just hang out with people frequently or go away for the weekend. This Minix I've had for 6 or 7 weeks I think ;)

Rip Cord

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I think I just figured out that Fitism is an anagram? Guess that means I'm slow but happy :p