Release PS3 Tools Collection 2.0.66 Released - PS3 Games Database Has Popped Out of Nowhere

Nighthawk

Hentai freak
Aldo updates his application bundle yet again - err, oh wait, there's another application we haven't seen before!
41295d1360860951-ps3_games_database.jpg

Aldostools has just updated his tools collection to version 2.0.66, which brings fixes to PKG ContentID and PS3 Game Integrity, adds a key used in the SCETool data folder, adds a new column-displaying feature in the Bruteforce Save Data application and the newly released PS3 Games Database tool, which as the name states, is a PS3 game collection database application to aid with file/game management built with loving care from the man who sees DeanK as an inspiration, but however, users will need to build the database themselves in a .CSV file format

For the changelog, read below:

- I have fixed the "Convert RAP to RIF" feature in the context menu. It was not working properly, due a missing key in the ./scetool/data folder
- Also fixed the PS3 Game Integrity 1.3.1... there was a bug introduced in 1.3 that caused improper content.md5 per folder
- Also included the Bruteforce Save Data 2.4.4 and the latest PS3 Cheats Editor 2.6.2 (just minor changes)
- Updated PARAM.SFO Editor 2.8
- Last night I created a new tool: PS3 Games Database.... it is an initial release and I believe could evolve in the future.

NEWS SOURCE #1: Aldostools' PS3Tools - Aldo's Tools

DOWNLOAD LINK: Aldo's PS3Tools 2.0.66 - SendSpacehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/qryqtw