Release multiMAN 4.40.00 Update for 4.41 CFW

Gh0st

Australia's finest since 1981
T000, I thought I'd update the news source for the showtime update here as I forgot when I changed it in the other Showtime thread as well :)
I just saw your deleted msg and guessed that's what you were referring to?

TheLegendaryT000

T000, I thought I'd update the news source for the showtime update here as I forgot when I changed it in the other Showtime thread as well :)
I just saw your deleted msg and guessed that's what you were referring to?

Actually no, I thought it was the other multiMAN release thread. When I realized everything looked legit, I thought to myself, "Oops, I had better remove that message before I start to cause confusion." But thanks, I know me and the rest of the PSX team always appreciate a proper source link, whether it is to us or to somewhere else.

Gh0st

Australia's finest since 1981
Actually no, I thought it was the other multiMAN release thread. When I realized everything looked legit, I thought to myself, "Oops, I had better remove that message before I start to cause confusion." But thanks, I know me and the rest of the PSX team always appreciate a proper source link, whether it is to us or to somewhere else.
hehe no worries mate, I'd actually messed up with the Showtime thread and sourced here as Dean gave it to me on skype. STL pointed out that you guys had already posted it so I changed it to you guys.
I'm all for proper sourcing, I don't see us in (or being) competition to the main PS3 sites, this site is a multi-interest site where we just try to share knowledge and info on devices/things we love.. we're not out to be a major news site :D

TheLegendaryT000

Well, I hope you guys can get more sources, we'd love to point people your way too! And please ell deank tthousand said thanks for everything, and we miss him already. Me and STLcardsWS are working on a bigger and better mutliMAN Must Haves article.