Conspookiracy Thread!

Nighthawk

Hentai freak
Yeah yeah yeah yet another crappy conspiracy thread on a completely unrelated forum.

Oh well, here's one, which is related to the Boston Marathon Massacre:

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

Post any conspiracy if you want to, or bash me for "being a looney"! :p

Fitism

Hey, A friend of mine from Maine was running in this, She seemed quite calm but thanked me for thinking of her. Conspiracy or not, really fucked up situation imho.

I am %100 suspect about the Death of Shaine Gandee from Buckwild, The story stinks of ballonium unless they are all retarded,,,, Which is possible

Gh0st

Australia's finest since 1981
One thing I want to know about it is how the fuck someone can sit there and record someone else getting butchered in front of them. THEN when the crazy murderous freak starts ranting at them right in their face, they just stand there. Don't run from the crazy freak who just ran down and hacked a soldier!!

Rip Cord

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
One thing I want to know about it is how the fuck someone can sit there and record someone else getting butchered in front of them. THEN when the crazy murderous freak starts ranting at them right in their face, they just stand there. Don't run from the crazy freak who just ran down and hacked a soldier!!
sounds like the plot to a bad movie

Gh0st

Australia's finest since 1981
Pretty poor effort when instead of using a phone to ring some kind of authority figure they decide to record the massacre.